Dr. Dimitrios A. Adamos
- PhD in Neuroinformatics, School of Biology, Faculty of Sciences, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- MSc in Medical Informatics, Faculty of Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Dipl.-Ing in Electrical & Computer Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Research interests: Neuroinformatics, Machine Learning, Computational Intelligence in Neural Signal Analysis, Spike Sorting, Cluster Analysis, Electroencephalography, Music Perception, Electrocortical correlates of Music and Cognitive States.
Other: Broadband Networking, Network Routing & Switching, Quality of Service in IP Networks, IPv4 & IPv6 Multicast, Voice over IP, IP Media Streaming, Network Security, Wireless Networking, Unix Systems Engineering
Post: Dr. Dimitrios A. Adamos
1. (Main) School of Music Studies, Faculty of Fine Arts, Aristotle University, 54124 Thessaloniki, Greece.
2. (Alternate) Laboratory of Animal Physiology, School of Biology, Aristotle University, 54124 Thessaloniki, Greece.
E: d.adamos(at)ieee.org – dadam(at)auth.gr
T: +30 2310991839, +30 2310998261
F: +30 2310991815, +30 2310998269